Tuesday 10 November 2015

An Open Letter To My Readers

Hello my dear readers,

Apologies for not posting in a while, Life has gotten in the way of everything from YouTube to Blogging. I tried to Vlog October but it didn't work.

I had my show which was amazing. It was called Road and here is some pictures from it


It was an amazing experience and easily my favourite play that i've done to date.

I also met ZoĆ« Sugg (aka Zoella) at the weekend. She's even more beautiful in person and it was an honor to meet her and even talk to her for less than a minute. I wrote her a letter because I knew I wouldn't be able to say everything I wanted to in such a short amount of time 


But with these amazing experiences came well shitting family things. It's come to my attention that people in my family (that i've never met may I add) have been spreading lies about me. I don't want to be included in this feud that is going on. My mum reminded me that i'm the weak link in the family which means those hateful people in my family use me to get to my wonderful and loving parents. NO MORE.

I have now decided that I will be refraining from posting much on Facebook or Twitter and even YouTube and Tumblr. It's annoying because it's not my friends or my close immediate family that have hurt me but now I have to stop expressing myself. This blog is my safe place but I give it 6 months before they find this and it all starts again.

To my faithful readers and viewers on YouTube I love every single one of you for sticking with me. I promise to continue to upload on YouTube but you'll understand if it takes me a while to post anything that i'm happy with.

Thank You.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment